Romeo Lavia has reacted to recent reports he suffered a setback in his injury recovery journey.
The Belgian is said to have aggravated his current situation, and would no longer be making a return to full fitness until December, however he seems to disagree with the reports.
The former Southampton midfielder took to his ‘X’ (formerly Twitter) account on Monday evening debunk the news, and accused the peddlers of the rumour of seeking for ‘likes’ and ‘comments’.
His post on the platform said: “????????anything for likes and comments nowadays.”
Lavia has since deleted his post on the platform for reasons best known to him, but fans had already made a screenshot before he did so.